Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Sears Deal of the Day: DieHard Charger Maintainer Deal of the Day! Save $15.00
Sears Deal of the Day: DieHard Charger Maintainer
Deal of the Day! Save $15.00
DieHard 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer
NEW Item !| | Sears Item# 02871239000 Reg Price: $44.99
Savings: $15.00
$29.99
Sold by Sears
Know It All
Product DescriptionSpecificationsCustomer Ratings & ReviewsSears Can Help
Product Description
3 Amp Charge for charging small and warming large ones. Charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, and lawn tractor batteries.
Scrolling digital messaging - The easy -to -read, animated display gives you step by step instructioins to easily charge your battery.
Microprocessor Controlled, Fully Automatic, 5 Stage Charging Process- for precise charging and monitoring of batteries.
Float-Mode Monitoring- keeps battery at optimum charge level by providing just enough power to keep the battery at the proper voltage. Starts automatically after charging in all charge rates.
Auto Voltage Detection- automatically selects battery voltage
Digital Scrolling Messaging- An alphanumeric display guides through the charging process
Fully Automatic- prevents overcharging by monitoring and switching to maintenance mode when fully charged
Versatile Quick-Connect Harness- with three connector options: 50-amp clamps, 12V accessory plug or permanently attachable ring connectors.
Reverse Hook-Up Protection- to protect battery and charger from damage, charger will not operate if clamps are reversed on battery
Hook Attachment- allows unit ot hand outside the work areo for safety and convenience.
Ideal form Motorcycles
This product is:
Available for Gift Wrap
Labels:
Department Stores
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web
ReplyDeleteaddress and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page
repeatedly.
Review my web page ... refinance mortgage interest rates
I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin.
ReplyDeleteI am now not sure whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else understand such unique approximately my problem.
You are wonderful! Thanks!
Also visit my blog post: please click the next site
Also visit my blog post :: http://Newecologyofthings.net/netconnect/WilsonN2
I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
ReplyDeleteI needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for
this info for my mission.
My web page: http://mclinked.com/index.p...
I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it next my contacts will too.
ReplyDeleteHere is my web blog :: Private Krankenversicherung FüR Freiberufler
Also see my page: stay home government jobs
After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when
ReplyDeletenew comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time
a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you can remove me from that
service? Appreciate it!
Feel free to surf to my web blog Site en construction - Hébergé par Easygiga.com
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
ReplyDeleteHave a look at my page helpful resources
Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
hard on. Any recommendations?
My site; affiliate page
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
Review my blog :: click through the following website
Also see my site - http://meridianamagazine.org/ang/blogs/user/LilawuOlve
Hi, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteYour humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!
Feel free to surf to my web-site ... please click the following web site